Let us help you to plan seamless journeys, create amazing events and compelling experiences.
We create, design, produce and deliver memorable events, from festivals and corporate events to product launches, brand sampling, gala dinners and live entertainment.
We are also a dedicated PCO (Professional Conference Organiser) for meetings, incentives, conferences and events (MICE).
As a communications company, we are natural storytellers. It is our mission to ensure your event is thoughtfully produced and curated to create a moment that forges a lifelong impression.
We thrive on the detail and relish challenges. And most importantly…we have the technical and creative skills to deliver.
We have a huge range of experience in designing and delivering seamlessly executed and highly compelling events.
Our services include…
- Concept development
- Planning permissions
- Venue selection
- Planning and logistics: budget management, floor plans, timings, site visits, programming, staffing, permissions, third party and vendor management.
- Ticketing & Registration
- Production, Event design and format
- Guest-list management
- Decor & styling
- Entertainment & talent coordination
- Stage management
- Audio visual: From creative lighting, to sound, presentations, photography and videography, we have it covered.
- Entertainment and Activity, Tour and Excursion Programmes
- Marketing and Promotion
- Print & Design (e.g. branding, invitations, goody bags etc)
- Speech notes
- Stakeholder engagement – tap into our extensive contacts
- Management at the event
- Guest Management
- Health & Safety
Professional Conference Organiser
ETC is a specialist PCO (Professional Conference Organiser) in the South of Ireland. We work with corporate and incentive groups looking to draw on our local knowledge for meetings, incentives, conferences or events in the South of Ireland (Cork and Kerry).
Why the South of Ireland?
Cork and Kerry are two of the most scenic locations in the whole of Ireland, and there is a huge variety of unique venues to choose from. From Blarney Castle to the picturesque coastal village of Kinsale, from the Dingle Peninsula to charming Kenmare, from private islands, exclusive castles and historical sites, Munster has a treasure trove of endless opportunities for exciting, unforgettable events.
Some of the benefits of working with us:
- One contact and payment conduit to keep all the details in line and make it easy for you.
- Knowledge of the finest local venues, caterers, transportation and other event services.
- On-going relationships with vendors to obtain the best quality, service and cost.
- Creative ideas for incentives including special events, team-building and those challenging situations,
Access to and experience with new, exclusive and unique venues and restaurants.
Contact us with details of your event and we will create a programme tailored to your requirements.